Rose Mary's Fresh Veggie Pizza
Rose Mary Mogan
- 2 pkg
- crescent rolls
- 1 jar(s)
- 8 ounces hellmans's mayonnaise
- 1 pkg
- env. dry hidden valley ranch dressing
- 12 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- assorted chopped and shredded vegetables
- broccoli, cauliflower, chopped, shredded carrots,
- red & green bell peppers, chopped,
- diced tomatoes, chopped green onions,
- sliced black olives ( or your choice of veggies)
- 8 oz
- finely shredded cheese, yellow & white mixed
How to Make Rose Mary's Fresh Veggie Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spread crescent rolls out flat on a jelly roll size pan, pinch seams together. Bake until lightly browned, about 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- 2Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, and dry dressing mix until creamy and smooth. Spread mixture over pre cooled & cooled crust.
- 3Top with shredded and chopped veggies of your choice, and then top with finely shredded cheese.
- 4Note: I use the food processor to chop the broccoli and cauliflower into bite size pieces, and shred the carrots. Then I do the remaining veggies by hand.