Pepperoni Cheese ball
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese - room temperature
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 1 tbs worcestershire
- 4 green onions diced small
- 2 oz diced pimentos
- 1/2 (approx) lb. peperroni slices cut up into very tiny pieces (reserve half the amount for garnish)
How to Make Pepperoni Cheese ball
- 1In medium bowl combine all ingredients except for 1/2 of the pepperoni pieces. When all ingredients are mixed well together, place on waxed paper and form ball... roll cheese ball in remaining pepperoni pieces .. refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 2Set cheese ball out approx 20 minutes before serving time.
Serve with favorite crackers, melba toast, garlic chips .. which ever you desire.