Pepperoni (or anything else you want) Bread
Its nothing creative or out of this world, but its one request I get over and over again.
I worked at a local bakery and learned how to make this. Its super easy and the option to be creative is there if you want to come up with your own creation. To me the Cooper sharp american cheese is the key! (Not sure if its called something else where you are but its Cooper sharp american here - Cooper is the brand and that's what I ask for). I hope you enjoy!!
P.S. Feel free to comment or tell me if I missed anything!!! :-)
- frozen bread dough - thawed
- slicing pepperoni
- cooper sharp american cheese
- mozzerella cheese
- anything else to be creative
AMOUNTS LEFT BLANK TO USE AS MUCH OR LITTLE AS YOU WANT - I AVERAGE 1 POUND PEPPERONI / CHEESE PER 2-3 LOAVES - WE LIKE IT LOADED UP!
How to Make Pepperoni (or anything else you want) Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Roll out dough
- 3Layer pepperoni, cooper sharp cheese, and mozzerella based on preference
- 4Roll up from bottom up, tucking in ends
- 5Place on cookie sheet and bake 25-30 min till brown. Option to egg wash up to you. I sometimes just brush with melted butter.
- 6When done, let cool a few min and cut into slices. Depending on the kind, eat plain or add some dipping sauces based on preferrence. Can be frozen as well!
- 7Other ideas that I have made and are INCREDIBLE (still using the same cheese)....
Sausage (bulk) and sweet peppers
Sausage and pepperoni
Steak (sandwich steak) and onions and/or peppers
Broccoli, mushroom and parm cheese (mixed together)
Spinach, mushrooms, parm cheese & garlic (mixed)
Just plain cheese
Ideas are endless!! I sometimes make for the family using their requests. Super easy and everyone is happy!