Party Cheese Ball
How to Make Party Cheese Ball
- 1Grate cheddar and Swiss cheese and let aside to come to room temperature. It grates better when it is cold but easier to mix when room temp. Don't forget the cream cheese needs warming, too.
- 2Grate the onion and mix it in with the cheese. I mix the cream cheese, separately and then add to the hard cheese with the mixed onion.
- 3Add the Worcestershire sauce.
- 4Mix all ingredients together except for the pecans and place on a square of waxed paper. Chill 30-minutes.
- 5Finely chop pecans.
- 6With hands, shape cheese into a ball and roll in chopped nuts or, for a party, finely chopped parsley is pretty. Place in refrigerator (or freezer) and enjoy.