Party Cheese Ball
How to Make Party Cheese Ball
- Grate cheddar and Swiss cheese and let aside to come to room temperature. It grates better when it is cold but easier to mix when room temp. Don't forget the cream cheese needs warming, too.
- Grate the onion and mix it in with the cheese. I mix the cream cheese, separately and then add to the hard cheese with the mixed onion.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix all ingredients together except for the pecans and place on a square of waxed paper. Chill 30-minutes.
- Finely chop pecans.
- With hands, shape cheese into a ball and roll in chopped nuts or, for a party, finely chopped parsley is pretty. Place in refrigerator (or freezer) and enjoy.