- 8 oz pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups
- (8 oz ) shredded sharp natural cheddar cheese
- 1 tbs
- chopped, well drained pimento
- 1 can
- well drained green chilies, or to taste
- green onion, fine chopped, include green
- 2 tbs
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- dash of ground red pepper and dash of salt
- chopped nuts of your choice
Omit pecans. Roll in finely chopped parsley, dried beef or toasted chopped almonds.
Shape into log. Coat top and bottom of log with chopped parsley. Slice; serve with crackers or cucumber slices.
Shape into 1 inch balls. Roll in chopped nuts, dried beef, toasted sesame seed or chopped parsley.
Shape into pyramid. Coat one side with chopped nuts, second side with chopped parsley and third side with chopped dried beef. Serve with party rye bread.
Shape into football; coat with pecans. Top with pimento strips to form lacing.