Pan Seared Reduced Fat Brie and Peach Compote
- wheel or slice of brie (i used trader joe's lite brie about 1/4 of a pound)
- peaches sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Pan Seared Reduced Fat Brie and Peach Compote
- 1In a skillet melt butter on medium heat and add brown sugar.
- 2Add cinnamon and peaches. Cook until peaches are soft and a light syrup has formed.
- 3Heat another skillet on medium/high heat until smoking. Add brie (make sure to remove rind if necessary) and pan sear until cheese begins to melt (about 3 minutes)
- 4Place warmed brie on a plate and top with peach complote...ENJOY!