~ More Cheese Bread, Please ~
- 1 - 16 oz
- loaf, french bread - cut into lenghtwise
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese - i like the block that i can shred myself
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- each - garlic powder, onion powder and italian seasoning
- 3/4 c
- fresh shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make ~ More Cheese Bread, Please ~
- 1Combine the mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and Italian seasoning in a bowl, combine well.
Place bread halves on a sheet pan. Divide the mixture between the 2 halves of bread and spread evenly.
Divide the Parmesan cheese between the 2 halves of bread.
Bake in a 350 degree oven, until brown and bubbly ( 20 - 25 minutes. ). Can broil last few minutes of cooking time if desired.
Cut into slices and serve hot.