How to Make Mini Cold Burritos
- Mix all of the ingredients together with a mixer.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. (the longer you let it chill, the easier it is to spread. I like to make mine the night before if I'm making them in the morning.)
- Using a spatula, scoop the mixture onto a "large burrito" sized flour tortilla. Spread it evenly, leaving a half inch space at the edge you will be rolling towards. (the mixture will smoosh and overflow if you don't)
- Roll the tortillas towards the end that you left space at the edge. leave the ends open. It should be the size of two fingers when you are done.
- Cut into pieces, I usually get 8 pieces out of each tortilla.