MAC & CHEESE MINI BITES
Recipe & photo: Kraft.com
- 1 pkg
- (12.6 oz.) kraft homestyle macaroni & cheese dinner classic cheddar cheese sauce
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 1/2 c
- kraft shredded three cheese with a touch of philadelphia, divided
How to Make MAC & CHEESE MINI BITES
- 1In a large saucepan, prepare macaroni dinner as directed on package EXCEPT do not add the Bread Crumb Topping. Add egg, sour cream and 3/4 cup shredded cheese to macaroni mixture; mix well.
- 2Spoon mixture into 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese and bread crumb topping.
- 3Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to serve.
- 4NOTE: You may also use Kraft Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese with a Touch of Philiadelphia as a substitute for Three Cheese.