Jalapeno Cheese Fudge
How to Make Jalapeno Cheese Fudge
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- 2Grate cheese and mix together or grate in pan. Spread evenly on a square 8x8 or 9x9 cake pan or cookie sheet. (not greased).
- 3Chop or keep jalapenos whole, then scatter jalapenos over cheeses.
- 4Mix eggs, flour and evaporated milk with a fork.
- 5Pour over cheese and jalapeno Mixture.
- 6Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 7Cut in squares when cool. Serve with club crackers or any crackers of your choice or vegetables.