- 12 oz whole grain baquette bread
- 2 Tbsp
- low-sugar apricot preserves
- 6 oz
- thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 large
- pear, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 c
- baby spinach leaves
- 4 oz
- softened goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh chives, chopped
How to Make Healthy ham an pear melts
- 1Heat oven to 350. Cut bread crosswise into 4 portions. Split each portion in 1/2. Scoop out soft bread from top and bottom crusts.
- 2Spread preserves evenly into bottom crusts. Top w/ ham, pear and some spinach leaves. In small bowl, mix together chees and chives. Spread cheese mix into top crusts of bread.
- 3Place tops of bread on top of spinach. Lightly coat top and bottom of bread w/ olive oil cooking spray. Place sandwiches in a shallow pan. Cover w/ foil. Bake 10-15 mins.