Hawaiian Pizza Mini's
- english muffins, split
- 3 oz
- cream cheese
- 6 slice
- sandwich-style canadian bacon, chopped
- 1/4 c
- sliced green onions
- 8 oz
- can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 c
- cheddar or pizza cheese whatever you like.
How to Make Hawaiian Pizza Mini's
- 1Preheat your broiler. Place the muffins on a cookie sheet and broil until they are lightly toasted, about 3 minutes.
- 2Preheat the oven to 425. Spread about 2 teaspoons of cream cheese on each muffin. Top with pineapple, ham and onion. Sprinkle each muffin with 2 tablespoons of cheese. Bake at 425 for about 8 minutes.