Ham and Cheese Party Roll Ups
Mary R Morris
- 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese or your favorite cheese
- 6 oz of cream cheese-soften
- 1/4 cup of margarine-soften(stick kind)
- package of sliced boiled ham ( the square kind)
How to Make Ham and Cheese Party Roll Ups
- 1In a small bowl ,combine Cheddar Cheese ,Cream Cheese,and Margarine,untill well blended.Take a ham slice and spread cheesee mixture thinly on the ham slice.Roll up from short side.Chill for several hours or over night or wrap and freeze if you are making them ahead.To serve, slice roll's in to 4 pieces and secure with a tooth pick .Or you may slice them in to 1/2 inch slices and serve on crackers.If frozen let stand at room temperture for 20 minutes before serving...Be sure to use a sharp knife when slicing .Slice only after chilled
- 2I Often double or triple this recipe....
- 3I all way's use the colored tooth pick's .Safety Factor....