Great Balls of Fire
- 2 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp
- tabasco sauce, or to your taste
- 1 c
- margarine, softened
- 3/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper, or to your taste
- 1/2 lb
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated fine
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 pkg
- little smokies cocktail sausages
How to Make Great Balls of Fire
- 1Thoroughly mix together all ingredients except sausage to form a dough.
- 2Cut each sausage into three pieces. Shape a small amount of dough around each piece of sausage and roll into a ball.
- 3Place sausage ball on greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes or until dough is lightly golden.