GIGI's Pizza Muffins!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- One pkg
- one package of thomas's english muffins,or wonder bread,or italian bread
- One half lb
- lando'lakes american,cheese,or sargento, shredded cheese
- One pt
- homemade sauce, use pastene crushed tomato's,the large can, and 4 18 ounce, cans, hunts toato paste
How to Make GIGI's Pizza Muffins!
- 1Put sauce on english muffins first, then put cheese slices, or shredded cheese,on them, and put them on a Hefty E-Z Foil Dish, the throw away kind, or line it like I do with aluminum foil, to make sure no oil from the sauce, gets on the pan, and the muffins or bread, does not stick,to the pan.
- 2Put oven on 400 degrees, and pop the tray of muffins in. You can lower the gas to 375,or lower, if you want, or keep it at 400, degrees, and check them in 5 or 10 minutes, so they don't over cook.
- 3Cooking time for the Pizza Muffins, should be no longer than 15 to 20 minutes,keeping oven at the lower degree, if you decide to make them cook a little more or want them more crispy. Keep checking to see if cheese is melted then it is done. Or if you like, you can make them without the cheese. Or put them in, and then add the cheese later the last 5 minutes. Either way they are Yummy, and the whole Family will Love them. Quick and easy, and healthy, and a life saver for when you are having friends over, and you need to make something in a hurry that is fast and tasty! Enjoy!