Garlic Cheese Bread
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 tspbutter, barely melted
1 tspgarlic spread
--bread or french bread (recommended)
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 Tbspparmesean (optional)
1 pinchrosemary, dried; parsley; oregano; etc.
How to Make Garlic Cheese Bread
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Mix Cheddar cheese (4cup), Parmesan Cheese(optional), mayonnaise, butter, garlic spread until thick. Add cheese or mayonnaise if needed
- Take Bread; and put on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Cut in half length wise if not pre-cut (optional)
- apply mixture to top of bread until all areas are covered.
- apply the extra cheese to top of mixture to hide mayonnaise/ cheese mixture. You may add toppings of your choice (optional).
- cook 10-20 minutes or until cheese is melted or browned on top. (time depending on type of oven)
- once done, apply the spices/ garlic evenly. let cool for 2 minutes.