★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- light cream cheese
- 1/2 pkg
- hidden valley ranch dip mix
- 2 c
- greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 1 can(s)
- black beans drained
- 1 jar(s)
- 15oz medium to hot chunky salsa
How to Make FIESTA DIP
- 1soften cream cheese either by letting it sit out for an hour or in microwave on 3% for 45 sec w/o paper in bowl
- 2add all ingredients and mix. save 1/4 of the salsa for on top
- 3place in serving bowl and cover with rest of salsa and sprinkle a little bit of chili powder on top.
Serve with corn chips
- 4Let sit out for about 30 min before serving to allow it to soften enough not to break the chips.
- 5You can adjust the heat by adding hot salsa, dried red pepper flakes or other hot peppers.
- 6cover with foil, but remember to put shinny side against the dip due to tomatoes, to avoid foil transfer to food.