- 8 oz pkg reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 c
- reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, chopped
- 2 oz jar diced pimientos, drained
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- assorted crackers and cut veggies
How to Make Festive Christmas cheese bowl
- 1In lg mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in cheddar cheese, onions, pimientos, butter and worcestershire sauce.
- 2Press mix into small bowl. Refrigerate at least15 mins.
- 3Remove from refigerator 15 min before serving.
Serve w/ assorted crackers and fresh cut veggies.