- 1 large
- can swanson white chunk chicken, drained, flaked
- 4 oz
- reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- favorite picante sauce
- 1 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican style cheese
- 10 oz pkg pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
How to Make Easy southwest chicken bundles
- 1Heat oven to 425. Lightly spray a lg baking sheet w/ cooking spray. In bowl, stir together chicken, cream cheese, 1/2 cup picante sauce and shredded cheese.
- 2Unroll dough onto lightly floured surface, roll dough into 12" square. Cut into 4-6" squares. Place 1/2 cup chicken mix onto each square. Fold dough over filling.
- 3Press edges together to seal. Place squares on baking sheet. Bake about 12 mins, or until golden brown. Serve w/ remaining picante sauce.