Devilishly Good Hammie, Cheese and Pimento Appetizers
This is my spin on that in appetizer form.
This is my Yankee spin on the old Southern fav of pimento cheese.
The recipe makes enough for 2 tubes of crescent rolls.
2 can(s)crescent rolls
6 ozphilly onion and chive cream cheese spread
4 1/4 ozdeviled ham
1/4 cchopped pimentoes
2 largescallions, minced
1 tsphot sauce
6 ozamerican cheese slices
1 tspworchestershire sauce
How to Make Devilishly Good Hammie, Cheese and Pimento Appetizers
- Take the american cheese slices, cut in strips, turn and cut again to make a small dice.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, deviled ham, pimentoes,american cheese,scallions,worchestershire sauce,and hot sauce
- Open the crescent rolls and put them in a rectangle shape, patting the performations shut. Spread half the filling over dough. Reserve other half for the other tube of crescent rolls
- Roll the dough up jelly roll fashion the long way.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refridgerate at least one hour to let flavors marry.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Slice roll into 18 slices.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with melted Cheeze Wiz as a dip.
Just put in microwave for 30 seconds or so to melt.