Crisp Caraway Swiss Twists
Every time I bring this cute little appetizer I am always asked for the recipe.
The combo of caraway seeds, swiss cheese, and Dijon mustard in the flaky crust is irresistable.
1 tspcountry style dijon mustard
3/4 cswiss cheese, shredded
1/4 conion, finely chopped
2 tspfresh parsley, minced
1 1/2 tspcaraway seeds
1/4 tspgarlic salt
1sheet puff pastry
How to Make Crisp Caraway Swiss Twists
- In a small bowl, beat egg, water, and mustard. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine the cheese, onion, parsley , caraway seeds, and garlic salt
- Fold pastry over filling. Press edges to seal.
- Brush top with remaining egg wash.
- Cut widthwise into 1/2 inch strips.
- place 1 inch apart on a greased baking sheet, pressing ends down.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until golden brown, serve warm.