Crisp Caraway Swiss Twists
Every time I bring this cute little appetizer I am always asked for the recipe.
The combo of caraway seeds, swiss cheese, and Dijon mustard in the flaky crust is irresistable.
- 1 large
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- country style dijon mustard
- 3/4 c
- swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
- onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp
- fresh parsley, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp
- caraway seeds
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic salt
- sheet puff pastry
How to Make Crisp Caraway Swiss Twists
- 1In a small bowl, beat egg, water, and mustard. Set aside.
- 2In another bowl combine the cheese, onion, parsley , caraway seeds, and garlic salt
- 5Fold pastry over filling. Press edges to seal.
- 6Brush top with remaining egg wash.
- 7Cut widthwise into 1/2 inch strips.
- 9place 1 inch apart on a greased baking sheet, pressing ends down.
- 10Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until golden brown, serve warm.