Crescent Roll Taco Bake
2 tube(s)crescent rolls
1 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning
1 1/2 cgrated cheddar cheese
1-2diced tomatoes (depending on how big they are/what your preference is)
1/2 smallcan of diced olives (optional)
·sour cream (optional)
How to Make Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Lay out the two tubes of crescent pastry, thick sides in. Use some of the left over crescent rolls to to make the center a bit thicker.
- Brown beef and add taco seasoning.
- Lay beef in a circle inside of the laid out crescent rolls & add cheese to the top.
- Pull over sides of crescent rolls and tuck in under meat and cheese.
- Follow cook time on the pack of crescent rolls, and once it's done, you're good to go!
- Add lettuce, tomato, black olives, sour cream or whatever you desire for your tacos, in the middle.
(**Now, ive seen this on the internet as this step happening before you bake, but I recommend doing it after it comes out!)