Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- 2 tube(s)
- crescent rolls
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes (depending on how big they are/what your preference is)
- 1/2 small
- can of diced olives (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
How to Make Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- 1Lay out the two tubes of crescent pastry, thick sides in. Use some of the left over crescent rolls to to make the center a bit thicker.
- 2Brown beef and add taco seasoning.
- 3Lay beef in a circle inside of the laid out crescent rolls & add cheese to the top.
- 4Pull over sides of crescent rolls and tuck in under meat and cheese.
- 5Follow cook time on the pack of crescent rolls, and once it's done, you're good to go!
- 6Add lettuce, tomato, black olives, sour cream or whatever you desire for your tacos, in the middle.
(**Now, ive seen this on the internet as this step happening before you bake, but I recommend doing it after it comes out!)