Creamy Spinach Bacon Crostini
- 10 oz
- frozen spinach..squeeze all water out
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, soft
- 1 c
- monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 c
- real mayonaise
- 1 tsp
- garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1 large
- loaf of french bread
- 1/3 c
- pecans, chopped
- slices cooked and crumbled bacon
How to Make Creamy Spinach Bacon Crostini
- 11.Slice bread, at an angle,and lay on sheet pan, and place in a 350 oven for 5-8 min. Just to crisp up a bit, set aside.
2.In bowl, mix your cream cheese, bacon, mayo, garlic, and black pepper until smooth.
3.Add in your spinach, and Jack cheese, mix well.
- 24.Spread your spinach and cheese mixture evenly over the toasted bread, sprinkle with chopped pecans.
5.Place in oven at 350 and bake for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!