Creamy Pizza Dip
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozphiladelphia cream cheese
3 Tbsptomato sauce
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
1/2 tspgranulated garlic
1 pinchcrushed red pepper (optional)
1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
3 Tbspchopped black olives
3 Tbspchopped artichokes (optional)
·crispy italian bread rounds
How to Make Creamy Pizza Dip
- Chop olives and artichokes. Set aside.
- Spread room temperature cream cheese into a small baking pan. This is the “crust”.
- Assemble the pizza: spread 2 T tomato sauce over the cheese
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan
- Sprinkle the oregano, garlic and red pepper over the cheese and tomato
If you are using olives and artichokes, lay those on top of the spices
- Last put the shredded mozzarella cheese on top
- Bake in 400 degree oven for about 10 min, until mozzarella is melted.
- Before you serve, mix all the ingredients together and transfer to serving dish.
- Serve warm or room temperature with bread rounds