CREAM CHEESE WREATH
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz.ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 dash(es)
- ground red pepper
- extra chopped red bell pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
How to Make CREAM CHEESE WREATH
- 1In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and cheddar cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 2Add the next five ingredients and blend well. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 3Place a drinking glass in the center of your serving platter. Drop round tablespoonfuls of cheese mixture around the base of the glass, just touching the outer edges to form a ring. Smooth with a spatula. Remove the glass.
- 4Garnish with chopped red bell pepper and fresh chopped parsley if desired. Serve with crackers, breadsticks, or fresh veggies.