CRACKED PEPPER-PARMESAN CRISPS
Recipe & photo: kraftfoods.com
How to Make CRACKED PEPPER-PARMESAN CRISPS
- 1Combine the cheeses and spoon into 14 mounds, 2 inches apart on a baking sheet, using about 1 Tbsp. cheese mixture for each.
- 2Flatten mounds slightly and sprinkle with pepper.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 6 minutes or until golden brown, rotating the baking sheet after 3 minutes.
- 4Transfer immediately to wire rack and cool completely.
- 5To change it up, try using cayenne pepper or smoked paprika instead of the black pepper.