Cordi's Cheese Ball
((Side note, I've found regular bell peppers give me heart-burn and gas and and the mini's do not. They are sweeter and much worth the search for them!))
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese or nuefetchel cheese, room temp
- 1/2 pkg
- real bacon bits
- 8 slice
- ham lunch meat
- mini sweet red/yellow bell peppers (mini's and regular sized are not the same!!!)
- 1 c
- chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Cordi's Cheese Ball
- 1Finely chop bell peppers, lunch meat and spinach.
- 2Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and worc. sauce to a food processor/blender and pulse until combined.
- 3Add bacon bits, bell peppers, ham, pulse to combined.
- 4Transfer mixture to a bowl and work in spinach with your hands. Form into a ball. Roll in bacon bits and/or cheddar cheese if desired.