- 8 oz
- low-fat cream cheese
- 8 oz
- reduced fat extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-3 tsp
- prepared horseradish (depending on taste)
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c
- chopped green onions
- 1/4-1/2 c
- finely chopped ham or roast beef
How to Make cj's Cheese Spread
- 1Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer or food processor until smooth.
- 2Add the cheddar cheese and beat until completely blended and fairly smooth.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and stir until everything is evenly incorporated. Chill about an hour to enhance the favors. For best spreading capability; remove from refrigerator and allow to warm a little before serving.