Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
2 Tbspbrown sugar
3/4 cpecans, chopped
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1/4 tspvanilla extract
1/4 tspalmond extract
3/4 cpowdered sugar, sifted
1/2 cbutter, softened
3/4 csemisweet chocolate pieces
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- Beat together cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Fold in the chocolate pieces.
- Cover and chill for two hours.
- Shape mixture into a ball. Roll in the chopped pecans. Wrap in plastic cling. Chill until serving time.