Chipotle Cheese Crisps
1 1/2 calmond flour/meal
1/4 tspchipotle powder (or cayenne)
1/4 tspsalt (omit if using salted butter)
1 1/2 csharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
1/4 c+ 2 tablespoons of butter
How to Make Chipotle Cheese Crisps
- In a large bowl combine ingredients. I used my stand mixer for this. Or use your hands.
- Combine until a dough forms.
- Oil your hands and roll the dough into a log the size you want your crisps to be.
- Wrap in plastic wrap. Twist the ends and secure with twist ties. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Bake at 350'F for 12 minutes, then turn off the oven leaving the cookies in there for 10 more minutes to continue baking.