Cheesy Bread Florentine
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- loaf of french bread
- 1-3/4 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce or make your own
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 small
- garlic cloves minced
- 1-10 oz
- box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 large
- tomato, de-seeded and chopped
- 1/2 c
- shredded parmesan
- 2 c
- shredded provolone or gruyere cheese
- pepper to taste
How to Make Cheesy Bread Florentine
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2in a mixing bowl, combine alfredo, mustard and pepper; set aside
- 3slice loaf of french bread down the middle. place bread flat side up on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- 4in a hot skillet, add olive oil and saute garlic until tender and fragrant. add spinach, alfredo and parmesan, stirring to mix well. add tomatoes and remove from heat.
- 5spread mixture evenly over bread. sprinkle with provolone cheese. bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until cheese is golden and bread is crunchy.
- 6slice and serve warm.