Cheesy Bread Florentine
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largeloaf of french bread
1-3/4 jar(s)alfredo sauce or make your own
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1/2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2 smallgarlic cloves minced
1-10 ozbox of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 largetomato, de-seeded and chopped
1/2 cshredded parmesan
2 cshredded provolone or gruyere cheese
·pepper to taste
How to Make Cheesy Bread Florentine
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- in a mixing bowl, combine alfredo, mustard and pepper; set aside
- slice loaf of french bread down the middle. place bread flat side up on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- in a hot skillet, add olive oil and saute garlic until tender and fragrant. add spinach, alfredo and parmesan, stirring to mix well. add tomatoes and remove from heat.
- spread mixture evenly over bread. sprinkle with provolone cheese. bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until cheese is golden and bread is crunchy.
- slice and serve warm.