★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- cracker barrel sharp cheese - room temp
- 1 lb
- mild cheddar cheese - room temp
- 8 oz
- cream cheese - room temp
- 1 small
- onion diced or grated
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 3 to 4 dash(es)
- of tabasco sauce
How to Make Cheese Ball
- 1Let cheeses come to room temperature before starting.
- 2Grate sharp and cheddar cheese. Put in mixer bowl along with the cream cheese. Beat until creamy and well mixed.
- 3Add tabasco sauce, onion and garlic salt. Blend well.
- 4Take out of bowl and shape into a bowl. If you like you can just add it into a deep dish and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm.