Buffalo Chicken Roll Up
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cboneless skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbspolive oil
·salt & pepper
·1 recipe of pizza dough (my recipe follows, or your own recipe for pizza dough)
1/2 cBuffalo wing sauce
1/4 cBuffalo salad dressing (more if needed)
1/4 cRanch dressing (more if needed)
·handfuls of shredded mozzarella and shredded cheddar cheese
MY PIZZA DOUGH
3/4 clukewarm water
1 Tbspactive dry yeast
2 1/4 call-purpose flour
2 Tbspextra-virgin olive oil
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Roll Up
- My Dough Instructions: In a small bowl, stir together the lukewarm water, yeast, and sugar. Let stand until foamy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Using a stand mixer, mix the flour and salt at low speed.
- Mix in the yeast mixture and olive oil until a shaggy dough forms.
- Change to the dough hook attachment and mix at medium speed until smooth, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a greased, large mixing bowl, turning to coat; cover with plastic wrap and place in the microwave or oven with no draft and let rise until doubled in size, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Punch down the dough before using.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F. Cut chicken into cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add chicken when hot. Cook chicken completely.
- Then add 1/2 cup of wing sauce.
- Stir to coat chicken and let simmer for a bit until sauce thickens. Take chicken off heat and let cool.
- Add chicken to a food processor and pulse till chopped.
- On a well-floured surface, spread pizza dough into a long rectangle shape.
- Add chicken to the top of the dough.
- Add Buffalo dressing and ranch dressing and spread all over with a brush.
- Then top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese. You can also add a bit more of the wing sauce on top of the cheese if you want it to be a little bit spicier.
- Roll the dough like a pinwheel until you reach the end.
- Make sure you seal the roll and tuck in ends.
- Spray baking sheet with a light coat of non-stick cooking spray. Place rack in the middle of the oven. Carefully place bread on the pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let sit for five minutes. Slice and enjoy!