Buffalo Chicken Dip
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless skinless chicken breast:boiled, baked, grilled or even buy a rotissere chicken
- 3 pkg
- 8oz cream cheese
- 16 oz
- package colby jack shredded cheese
- 16 oz
- ranch dressing (or bleu cheese if desired)
- 12 oz
- frank's* red hot wing sauce--can use less if not a fan of "hot & spicy" foods
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1Cook chicken the desired way. I boil mine the night before and put it in the fridge) Shred chicken when ready to prepare.
- 2In a large pot, place shredded chicken and hot sauce (Whole bottle or less depending on heat wanting to achieve) and mix well. Warm over medium heat. Add cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook until well blended. Add 1/2 the bag of colby jack cheese and cook until cheese melted.
- 3Transfer to a slow cooker (or large casserole dish). Add the remaining cheese. Cook on low in slow cooker until hot and bubbly (about 1 hour) or in oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 4Note-I use my slow cooker to save my oven for other party dishes.