Blueberry & Pistachio Brie Appetizer
picture and recipe from web site - Carries Experimental Kitchen.
How to Make Blueberry & Pistachio Brie Appetizer
- 1PreHeat oven to 425 degrees. Using a mini chopper or knife, finely chop your nuts.
- 2Add your nuts, blueberries, honey in a bowl and mix well.
- 3Using a small knife, scrape off all the white coating on sides of the Brie. Add the blueberry mixture to the top of the Brie.
- 4Open the crescent roll dough and using a rolling pin, roll it out so it will cover the entire Brie.( It is ok if you have to piece it together). Cover Brie with dough and place on baking sheet with seam side down.
- 5Bake for approximately, 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- 6Serve with crackers.