Baked Ravioli Bites
- 1 pkg
- buitoni refrigerated four cheese ravioli, or other brand, prepared according to package directions
- large eggs, beaten
- 1 c
- italian dry bread crumbs
- olive oil cooking spray
- container (7 ounces) buitoni refrigerated all natural pesto with basil (or brand of your choice)
- assorted toppings -cherry tomoatoes, cut in half and tossed with olive oil and chopped fresh basil, black and green olives, pitted and sliced; small fresh mozzarella balls, cut in half; finely diced red and yellow bell peppers
- sliced marinated artichoke hearts
How to Make Baked Ravioli Bites
- 1Preheat broiler. Grease baking sheet.
Dip prepared ravioli into beaten eggs, coating both sides, then into bread crumbs coating both sides. Place on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray top of breaded ravioli with cooking spray.
- 2Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Turn and spray with additional cooking spray, broil 1 minute or until edges begin to brown. Note: insructions above say cooking time 5 minutes - it is really 3 but not able to list that as a cooking time above -
- 3Top each ravioli with 1 teaspoon pesto and choice of assorted toppings. Also can be served with warmed marinara sauce instead of adding toppings. Enjoy!