- string cheese
- pizza dough from the dairy section (in a can)
- italian seasoning
- marinara sauce or pizza sauce (for dipping)
How to Make Baked not fried Mozz sticks
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2cut string cheese in half
roll out canned pizza dough
take half piece of string cheese place on rolled out pizza dough, cut enough pizza dough to roll cheese up in.
keep doing this until all string cheese is coated with pizza dough.
sprinkle all coated cheese sticks with italian seasoning pressing the seasoning into the pizza dough to stick.
- 3place all of these onto parchment paper or coated cookie pan.
While in the oven heat up marinara sauce or pizza sauce for dipping.
Place in oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.