11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and very lightly spray 9x13 baking pan with non stick cooking spray. Unroll one package of the crescent rolls and cover the bottom of the prepared pan.
2. Layer with ham, provolone, Swiss, salami and pepperoni in the order shown above,
3. Distribute drained and sliced roasted red peppers over top.
4. In a small mixing bowl combine eggs, Parmesan and pepper; beat lightly.
5. Pour 3/4 cup of egg mixture over the top of the peppers; distribute evenly.
6. Unroll the second package of crescent rolls and place over the top of the red peppers; brush with the remaining egg mixture.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10-20 minutes until dough is golden brown and slightly puffy. Remove from oven let sit for about 10 minutes for easier cutting. Serve warm or at room temperature.