Tomatoes-Peppers & Onions in Vinaigrette Dressing
Rose Mary Mogan
She always used vegetables from the garden, & although I don't remember exactly what she did, this is my edition of her recipe.
I used a Garlic vinegarette dressing, & just chopped up the other vegetables, & added the dressing. Let it sit for an hour or two if time permits.
Serve it over what ever you like. It is even good eating it as is. You can also use a Balsamic Vinergarette if you like. It has a tart/sweet taste
- 15 small
- grape tomatoes-halved(can use large cut into eights)
- 1 bunch
- green onions, chopped
- 2 medium
- mini yellow sweet peppers, chopped
- 2 medium
- mini red sweet peppers, chopped
- 1/2-3/4 c
- garlic vinaigrette dressing (or balsamic vinegarette)
- 1 medium
- shallot, sliced thin if desired (optional)
- black pepper if desired according to taste
How to Make Tomatoes-Peppers & Onions in Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2Chop the green onions and add to bowl. Slice shallots thinly and separate into rings and add to bowl if using.