1hard italian bread or baguette , sliced
2 csalsa, homemade or bought (tomatoes, onion, basil, salt and pepper)
2 tspitalian seasoning
2 Tbspolive oil
·sliced mozzarella cheese or feta cheese
1 bunchfresh basil, chiffonade style
1/3 cbalsamic vinegar, reduced to a syrup consistency
How to Make Tomato Bruschetta Bites
- Slice bread and drizzle with olive oil. toast to crunchy/hard. Slice and plate.
- Top toasted bread with slices of cheese, spoon on salsa (drain if needed,depending on how juicy and ripe the tomatoes are, it should be fairly dry), shake on italian seasoning and salt to taste.
- Drizzle olive oil over all.
- Reduce balsamic Vinegar down in a sauce pan until it is syrupy.
Drizzle on top of bruschetta.
- Cut basil (chiffonade style) and sprinkle over all.
- chiffonade style cut : stack basil leaves , then roll up tightly. cut across.