Sweet Potato Appetizer
How to Make Sweet Potato Appetizer
- 1Slice sweet potato into 1/8 -1/4 inch slices
- 2Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Add the sweet potato slices to a large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- 3Sprinkle sea salt and ground cinnamon over rounds. Rub the oil and seasoning on both sides of the sweet potato rounds. Arrange rounds on a large baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Flip the rounds, then bake for another 20 minutes, or until rounds are cooked through and crispy on the edges
- 4Mix ricotta, honey, & dried cranberries & set aside
- 5Remove sweet potato rounds from the oven & cool