Roasted baby eggplant
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·several baby eggplants
·diced cherry tomatoes or roma what ever fresh tomatoes you have available
a fewfresh basil leaves
·olive oil, extra virgin
·panko bread crumbs
·freshly grated parmesan reggiano
How to Make Roasted baby eggplant
- Slice in 1/2 lengthwise and score the surface in a diamond shaped pattern.
- Season with a generous amount of course salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Top each piece with diced tomatoes and then with panko crumbs.
- top each piece with a generous amount of freshly grated parmesan reggiano and a fresh basil leaf.
- bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for approx. 15 minutes until eggplants are tender