Roasted baby eggplant
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- several baby eggplants
- diced cherry tomatoes or roma what ever fresh tomatoes you have available
- a few
- fresh basil leaves
- olive oil, extra virgin
- panko bread crumbs
- freshly grated parmesan reggiano
How to Make Roasted baby eggplant
- 2Slice in 1/2 lengthwise and score the surface in a diamond shaped pattern.
- 3Season with a generous amount of course salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- 4Top each piece with diced tomatoes and then with panko crumbs.
- 5top each piece with a generous amount of freshly grated parmesan reggiano and a fresh basil leaf.
- 6bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for approx. 15 minutes until eggplants are tender