Pig Toes with Carribbean dressing
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen potato tots
- 1 pkg
- center cut bacon
- 5 medium
- jalapeno peppers; sliced
- tooth picks
- 1/2 c
- sweet bbq sauce (i use sweet baby rays)
- 1/2 c
- mayo or miracle whip
- 1 c
- carribbean jerk sauce (i get the one from buffalo wild wings)
How to Make Pig Toes with Carribbean dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
Attach i slice of jalapeno to the tot and wrap with bacon. Cut the bacon and place a tooth pick in the tot to hold things together. Repeat until all tos are wrapped.
- 2Place tots on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
- 3While the tots are baking mix the Mayo, bbq, and jerk sauces together. If the sauce is too sweet add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Place in a serving bowl.
- 4Take the tots out and cool for 5 minutes. tray up and eat.