Parmesan Spinach Balls
- 2 --10oz. pkg
- choppped spinach, thawed and drained.
- 2 c
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- egg whites, lightly beaten
- seasonings of your choice
How to Make Parmesan Spinach Balls
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
Mix the spinach with the bread crumbs in a medium bowl.
Add the butter, egg whites, parmesan cheese,onion and seasonings.
- 2Shape in to 1 inch balls and place them in a single layer on parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
Bake at 350' for about 15 minutes until lightly browned. Enjoy !
- 3Note: for the extra seasonings I use garlic powder,seasoned salt and cajun seasoning---but you are welcome to use your own combination.
I also use plain panko bread crumbs with my own seasonings.