Parmesan Spinach Balls
This recipe is from All Recipes
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 small green onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- this recipe is from all recipes web site.
How to Make Parmesan Spinach Balls
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2In a medium bowl, mix the frozen chopped spinach, Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, butter, green onion, eggs, salt and pepper. Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls.
- 3Arrange the balls in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.