Judi's Hot Onion Souffle
Vickey Yott Morrissey
I will not make it without a lot of people to eat it, because I would have to eat the whole pan in one sitting.. it is that good!
Make sure you serve it with Frito's Corn Chips!!
- 2 bag(s)
- 12-16 oz. frozen chopped onions, thawed
- 3 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese, fresh, shredded
- 1/2 c
- grated, canned parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c
- 1 bag(s)
- frito's corn chips
How to Make Judi's Hot Onion Souffle
- 1Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Press the thawed chopped onions with paper towels to remove any excess moisture. You can let them drain in a colander first. Get as much moisture out of them as you can.
- 3Combine the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise in a bowl. Combine with the chopped onions and mix well.
- 4Spoon into a shallow souffle dish (or 9 inch square glass pan, or glass pie pan). Bake in 425 degree oven for 15 minutes or until browned. Serve with corn chips and assorted crackers if desired.