Blue Ribbon Recipe
We loved the Greek flavors in this bruschetta. The fresh and light ingredients make this perfect for summer. It's an easy appetizer that will surely be a crowd-pleaser. The Test Kitchen
2red bell pepper
2tomatoes seeded and chopped
2green onions chopped
1 jar(s)Kalamata olives chopped
2 pkgsmall of crumbled Feta cheeses
2loaves of Italian bread, sliced and toasted
1/2 bottleItalian dressing, Wish-Bone
How to Make Greek Bruschetta
- Cut tomatoes and cucumbers and take out the seeds. Then chop them.
- Chop rest of vegetables until all very small chopped.
- Slice Italian bread and toast in the oven on both sides.
- Put all chopped vegetables in a container and add the dressing. Mix well. Cover and let marinate in the fridge at least a couple of hours. Overnight will be better.
- Get everything ready for the party, but do not put bruschetta on bread until ready to serve. Delicious and enjoy!