Blue Ribbon Recipe
I loved the Greek flavors in this bruschetta. The fresh and light ingredients make this perfect for summer. It's an easy appetizer that will surely be a crowd-pleaser. The Test Kitchen
- 2 c
- red bell pepper
- tomatoes seeded and chopped
- green onions chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- kalamata olives chopped
- 2 pkg
- small of crumbled feta cheeses
- loaves of Italian bread , sliced and toasted
- half bottle
- of Italian dressing , Wish-Bone
How to Make Greek Bruschetta
- 1Cut tomatoes and cucumbers and take out the seeds. then chop them.
- 2Chop rest of vegetables all very small chopped.
- 3Slice Italian bread and toast in the oven on both sides.
- 4Put all chopped vegetables in container and add dressing. Mix well. Cover and let marinate in the fridge at least couple of hours. Overnight will be better.
- 5Get everything ready for the party, but do not put bruschetta on bread until ready to serve. delicious enjoy!