Double Pepper Jalapeno Poppers
How to Make Double Pepper Jalapeno Poppers
- 1Preheat Oven to 375
Cut Peperonchini into small pieces, removing stems and hard end pieces. DO NOT remove seeds!
- 2Put all ingredients, except bacon and Jalapeno peppers, in a bowl. Mix until smooth and no clumps remain in cream cheese. You can adjust the amount of garlic and Tabasco to taste. Add a splash of Peperonchini juice from jar - careful not to add TOO MUCH!
- 3If you have very sensitive skin, wear gloves to prepare Jalapeno.
Slice Jalapeno peppers in half lengthwise. For entertaining, leave the stems on for a little decorative touch!
For very mild poppers, remove all seeds and ribs. For a hotter popper, leave about half the rib, for super hot leave ribs and a few seeds in tact.
- 4Fill a sandwich bag with cream cheese mixture. Cut a hole in bottom corner of the bag. Fill Jalapeno with cream cheese mixture (Can also be done with a spoon, but using the bag is easier and less messy)
- 5Cut bacon strips in half. Wrap a half strip around each popper and secure with a toothpick. Place on cookie sheet, evenly spaced apart.
- 6Bake in preheated oven approx 30 - 40 minutes until bacon is browned.