Crispy Fried Pickles
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·oil (for frying)
10pickles (whole or spears)
1 Tbspseasoning blend (miss dash or similar product)
How to Make Crispy Fried Pickles
- Heat oil.
- Remove any excess liquid from pickles by blotting on paper towel.
- Place flour in a plastic ziplock bag and add pickles, shake well to coat.
- Beat Egg and 1 Tbsp of water together in a bowl.
- Combine Bread Crumbs and Seasoning in a second ziplock bag.
- Take 1 floured pickle and dip into egg mixture. Shake lightly to remove excess egg and place in Bread Crumbs. Shake Bag.
- Repeat for all pickles.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with Ranch Dip.