8 slicethick cut bacon
1/2 lbbaby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
1envelope of lipton onion soup mix
8 ozcream cheese
8 ozsour cream
·pepper to taste
How to Make Baby Bella Bacon Onion Dip
- Cook bacon in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; remove and crumble.
- Reserve 2-1/2 tablespoons drippings. Add mushrooms and garlic to reserved drippings, cook over medium heat stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and liquid is almost evaporated.
- Add Lipton soup mix and pepper, then cream cheese; combine thoroughly. Simmer, stirring constantly, until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir in sour cream and bacon; heat through.
- Serve with crostini. Delicious.